Join us at the Home of Cricket to celebrate the best of British food and drink from Thursday August 4 to Sunday August 7.
In association with Marston’s brewery, Lord’s Beer Festival will take place throughout the Specsavers County Championship match against Surrey, starting on Thursday August 4.
During what's sure to be a popular London derby between these two fierce local rivals, why not enjoy all that the Festival has to offer during the intervals? Located in the Harris Garden, all ticket holders and Middlesex members will be granted free access to the festival.
With a fantastic range of beers and ciders, there will be plenty to relax even the stiffest upper lip!
The range will include;
• Shipyard American IPA - combining finest malted barley with a whole bunch of American hops , this refreshing and audacious American IPA is crisp, refreshing and explodes with grapefruity citrus. 5.00%.
• Wychwood Hopthalon - this full bodied golden ale is a cut above the rest. Target and First gold hops add a fruity and citrus spice edge. Finished with boisterous tropical flavours from a dose of exotic hops. 4.40%.
• Single Hop Melba - this is a new Single Hop beer for us. Presenting Australian hop - Melba. Look out for delicious aromas of passion fruit and grapefruit. This hope gives a fresh and invigorating aroma. 4.00%.
• Brakspear Oxford Gold - Brakspear Oxford Gold is a remarkably zesty brew, with fresh, citrussy aromas and a firm, fruity flavour. Pale ale malts provide the beer with its gold-gilt shimmer, spruced by a hatful of crystal malts to give body, texture and a delicate honey’d wrap. 4.00%.
• Revisionist Golden Scout - brewed by Genevieve Upton and Dave Carter this golden stout is infused with roasted coffee beans and cocoa to incorporate the rich and roast flavours of a traditional dark stout. 5.30%.
In addition to this, Marston's will be providing two Master Brewers on days one and two.
There will also be a variety of food offers such as sandwiches, hot pies and pasties etc.
London Street Food will be available throughout the match, along with Lord’s Tavern and the usual food units around the ground.
Ground admission tickets will be available on the entry gates for £18, £9 for over-65s and £5 for under-16s*.
Middlesex members gain free entry into Lord's for all Specsavers County Championship matches, so no ticket is required.
*Admission to the match will be free for Over-65s and under-16s on day four and just £5 for adults.