The England & Wales Cricket Trust (EWCT) Small Grant Scheme 2016, supported by Waitrose, is now open to applications.
DON'T MISS OUT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS NEXT FRIDAY 22 JANUARY!
Please find attached:
- All Clubs must be affiliated to the Middlesex Cricket Board in order to be considered.
- Please read the guidance notes for Cricket Clubs attached in full.
- A club must choose one funding theme only.
- Cricket Clubs that received EWCT Small Grants funding in 2015 will not be eligible for 2016 funding.
- Cricket Clubs are required to submit two quotations in support of their application.
- Sufficient partnership funding must be contributed by the club, this is a minimum of 10%.
- Monday 16 November 2015 - The Scheme will open to applications
- Friday 22 January 2016 - Closing date for applications to be submitted by Clubs to CCBs for consideration
- Friday 4 March 2016 - Closing date for CCBs to submit to EWCT for processing
Please send completed applications FAO of Katie Berry to Middlesex Indoor School, 47 – 49 East End Road, London, N3 2TA
Alternatively, please scan the application form and the supporting documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref: EWCT Small Grants 2016
Please note that applications received after the closing date of 22 January will not be considered.
To find out more about Facilities & Funding available to clubs in Middlesex please CLICK HERE.