VACANCY - Second XI home scorer
Middlesex Cricket is recruiting a scorer, or scorers, to cover 2nd XI home games.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the 2016 County Championship winning county and be an integral part of our continued improvement and success.
There will be approximately 36 days scoring, mainly at Radlett CC, Merchant Taylors’ School, Uxbridge CC and Richmond CC, although other venues may, from time to time, be used.
You will be reimbursed at the rate of £75 per day with reasonable travel costs being paid and food & refreshments provided.
- Be a member of a Middlesex affiliated club or a member of Middlesex CCC
- Be a member of the ECB ACO
- DBS enhanced vetting.
- You should preferably have achieved scorer level 3 or willing to attain this qualification.
- As a minimum you should have Level 2 scoring qualification (or commensurate experience) plus evidence of competence with linear scoring, TCS and DLS
- You will be reliable, punctual and diligent and, along with an aptitude for scoring and analysis of the data gathered and should be a team player
- You will work closely, as part of our support team for professional cricket, with players, coaches and other members of our professional staff and should have an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You should have a flexible attitude to the role of 2nd XI scorer and embrace the challenges and opportunities of the busy and sometimes pressured environment of professional sport
A brief CV covering your scoring / cricketing experience along with a covering letter to support your application and your likely availability for 2017 should be sent, by email, to: Martyn.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than 12.00 31st October 2016.
Interviews will take place at Lord’s Cricket Ground during the week commencing Monday 7 November.