Middlesex is bringing family fun to all our NatWest T20 Blast matches this summer, with Pinky's Pavilion - a dedicated area for play that's free to visit while you are at the game - just turn up & get involved on the day!
Here's what you can look forward to at Pinky's Pavilion...
- Play Middlesex's new fast and fun format B20 cricket
- Bowling speed gun - could you be a future Steven Finn?
- Funfair games including hoopla, hook-a-duck and coconut shy
- Player signings - meet the pros and get their autographs
- Get a photo and high five from Pinky himself!
With Pinky's Pavilion available at both our out-grounds and at Lord's, there's no better time to get all the family together with great entertainment for the kids as well as action packed T20 cricket on the field!
Pinky's Pavilion is kindly sponsored by Lexus Edgware Road.
MIDDLESEX'S NATWEST T20 BLAST MATCHES
Matches at Out-Grounds...
- Fri 27 May v Hampshire at Uxbridge (Middlesex won by 69 runs)
- Thu 2 June v Gloucestershire at Merchant Taylors' School, Northwood (Buy tickets on the gate)
- Fri 8 July v Glamorgan at Old Deer Park, Richmond (Buy tickets in advance until Tue 5 July)
All out-ground matches start at 5.30pm and tickets are available for just £18 for Adults (£20 on day), £10 for Over 65s and £5 for Under 16s.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets to our out-ground matches.
Matches at Lord's...
- Thu 16 June- Middlesex v Sussex
- Thu 23 June - Middlesex v Somerset
- Thu 21 July - Middlesex v Surrey
- Thu 28 July - Middlesex v Essex
All matches at Lord's start at 6.15pm and tickets are now available from just £20 for Adults (£25 on day) and £5 for Under 16s.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets to our matches at Lord's.